For the next 12 days I will be posting highlights & sues of my past year. AccidentallyAllison will be celebrating an anniversary at the end of the month and I thought it’d be great to take a look back on the year both professionally and personally.
So here’s number 12 in my countdown – January
- AccidentallySingle was the first name of my blog that was started on December 31st, 2014 and I began to write every day in January
- January 6th Downton Abby premiered and I stayed awake to watch the whole thing!
- I began getting positive feedback on my new blog
- Ladies dinner was started for Wednesday’s
- ABC (Allison’s Book Club) was in it’s 4th year and starting to dwindle
- I did not get SICK
Do you have successes you’d like to share? Do so under this post! Would love to hear them, no matter how big or how small. Take a look back on your year, we go through so much, there are bound to be tiny surprises you forgot about, but now’s your time to make them shine!
Number 11 – February tomorrow!
2 thoughts on “12 Days of Christmas”
I finally got divorced finalized in June! Although I walked away from the house and most of my things we accumulated together in 20 years of our ‘relationship’, I am happily cohabitating with the love of my life- the guy I should’ve been with in the first place!
Like Liked by 1 person
I love this! Good for you!!!