For the next 12 days I will be posting highlights & successes of my past year. AccidentallyAllison will be celebrating an anniversary at the end of the month and I thought it’d be great to take a look back on the year both professionally and personally.
So here’s number 11 in my countdown – February
- AccidentallyAllison was officially formed and my NEW name was created
- My youngest daughter got Mono and it was a rotten few weeks of moans and groans
- I tried to get out of my lease, but it was a no go
- Winter break proved to be filled with friends and snow an the pleasures of winter weather
- I began to realize that I expected to be treated a certain way and didn’t feel bad about it
Do you have successes you’d like to share? Do so under this post! Would love to hear them, no matter how big or how small. Take a look back on your year, we go through so much, there are bound to be tiny surprises you forgot about, but now’s your time to make them shine!
Number 10 – March tomorrow!