For the next 12 days I will be posting highlights & successes of my past year. AccidentallyAllison will be celebrating an anniversary at the end of the month and I thought it’d be great to take a look back on the year both professionally and personally.
So here’s number 9 in my countdown – April
- Thumb Wrestling was my highest viewed post in April
- I started Tweeting Andy Cohen in the hopes he would read my blog
- I landed in traffic court for an expired license
- I convinced my older daughter to attend church with me for Easter Mass
- Did the best spring cleaning I’ve ever done
- By Mid-April was eating outside since the weather was so nice out
- I officially became single and was excited about it
Do you have successes you’d like to share? Do so under this post! Would love to hear them, no matter how big or how small. Take a look back on your year, we go through so much, there are bound to be tiny surprises you forgot about, but now’s your time to make them shine!
Number 8 – May tomorrow!