For the next 12 days I will be posting highlights & successes of my past year. AccidentallyAllison will be celebrating an anniversary at the end of the month and I thought it’d be great to take a look back on the year both professionally and personally.
So here’s number 8 in my countdown – May
- Had the most wonderful Cinco de Mayo party with friends and authentic food
- Memorial Day early this year so spent a lot of time out in the sun; friends, food and a music festival!
- Bitter Bones was my highest viewed post this month
- Enjoyed a great Mother’s Day and so thankful to still have my mom around
- Seems like a lot of parties month – Yay Me!
Do you have successes you’d like to share? Do so under this post! Would love to hear them, no matter how big or how small. Take a look back on your year, we go through so much, there are bound to be tiny surprises you forgot about, but now’s your time to make them shine!
Number 7 – June tomorrow!