For the next 12 days I will be posting highlights & successes of my past year. AccidentallyAllison will be celebrating an anniversary at the end of the month and I thought it’d be great to take a look back on the year both professionally and personally.
So here’s number 2 in my countdown – November
- Decisions Decisions was my highest viewed post this month
- I made a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner
- I celebrated Thanksgiving weekend with a crazy bunch of new friends
- My oldest daughter is now at a point where she say’s things like “I will be by you at this time and then by my boyfriends mom at that time”
- My Oldest daughter received a well deserved promotion at her job
- Had to go to traffic court with my youngest child
Do you have successes you’d like to share? Do so under this post! Would love to hear them, no matter how big or how small. Take a look back on your year, we go through so much, there are bound to be tiny surprises you forgot about, but now’s your time to make them shine!
Number 1– December tomorrow!