For the next 12 days I will be posting highlights & successes of my past year. AccidentallyAllison will be celebrating an anniversary at the end of the month and I thought it’d be great to take a look back on the year both professionally and personally.
So here’s number 1 in my countdown – December
- Lost a special person this month that meant a lot to a lot of people
- Decked all the Halls
- Saw a beautiful Candlelight Concert at the Basilica
- Went to a few Holiday Parties
- My Best Friend bought her very own house!
- Save the Fork was my highest viewed post this month
- I was featured as a staff writer in Pretty Women Hustle Magazine
- My first Guest Post went up on Blog Society
- AccidentallyAllison Turns 1!!!!
Do you have successes you’d like to share? Do so under this post! Would love to hear them, no matter how big or how small. Take a look back on your year, we go through so much, there are bound to be tiny surprises you forgot about, but now’s your time to make them shine!
THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!